PC Racing's Pro-Seal is the answer for a perfect filter to air box seal without the use of grease, this neoprene gasket adheres to the rim inside the air box. The neoprene material creates a larger sealing surface and has memory for a perfect seal time after time.
Due to the unique adhesives that are not affected by gas and oils, the Pro-Seal will not separate from the air box once installed.
This is a basic and essential mod for any dirt bike.
PC Racing Filter Base-Gasket
- Thoroughly clean the air boot rim with a strong de-greaser to remove all oil and grease residue. Let dry.
- Peel backing paper off the Pro-Seal & align.
- Press slowly & firmly until the gasket adheres completely.
Be aware - when installing air filter post-wash ensure the gasket is fully dry for proper seal**
- KTM/Husqvarna - PC52 (2008-2015.5) Single-knob Filter (All Models)
- KTM/Husqvarna - PC54 (2016-2022) Twin-prong Filter (All Models)
- Honda - PC24 (2018-2022) CRF 250R/RX & CRF 450 R/RX/L/RL